Hide Spikes that can be easily knocked into hard gound using a hammer, provide solid foundations to any hide. They have an internal diameter of 20mm meaning that they are suited for almost every type of hide pole.
Reasons for use
- Penetration of hard or frozen ground meaning no more broken poles.
- Less poles needed to create a stable, large hide.
- Improved stability of hide in strong wind.
- Internal diameter: 20mm.
- Length: 180mm
- Width: 28 mm.
- 4 x Hide Spikes
- Knocking rod.
Directions for use
- Place the knocking rod in to the spike and drive the spike into the ground using a lump hammer.
- Remove knocking rod and insert hide pole.
- To remove at the end of the day - simply place the knocking rod into the spike, wiggle it and it will come loose.
Free delivery within the UK Mainland.
We aim to dispatch your order within 3-4 working days.